The Monroe County Bar Association released the rating results of 10 individuals evaluated this year seeking judgeships for New York State Supreme Court, Monroe County Court, Monroe County Family Court and Rochester City Court.
Supreme Court, Monroe County
- Sean E. Gleason, qualified
- Hon. Henry J. Scudder, highly qualified
Monroe County Court
- Hon. Victoria M. Argento, not qualified
- Hon. Karen L. Morris, qualified
- Hon. James J. Piampiano, qualified
- Hon. Kelly C. Wolford, qualified
Monroe County Family Court
- John B. Gallagher Jr., highly qualified
- LaMarr Jackson, not qualified
- Gary Muldoon, highly qualified
Rochester City Court
- Hon. Teresa D. Johnson, qualified
The MCBA has a three-tier rating system consisting of “highly qualified,” “qualified” and “not qualified.” The ratings are based on an evaluation by lawyers and judges who have professional experience with each person being evaluated, along with research and interviews by the MCBA’s Judiciary Committee.
To view the rules for the MCBA’s judicial evaluations, visit www.mcba.org/public, or call (585) 546-1817.