By: Daily Record Staff//May 10, 2012
By: Daily Record Staff//May 10, 2012//
The campaign of County Executive Maggie Brooks has announced an official finance committee to support her candidacy for Monroe County’s new 25th Congressional District.
The co-chairs will begin working to enhance Brooks’ nationally-recognized fundraising operation.
“I am honored that some of the most accomplished business and community leaders in the Rochester area have joined our efforts to show our country what it can learn from Monroe County,” Brooks said.
• Dennis Buchan, now retired, is the former president of KeyBank of Rochester. He also serves as secretary of the board of George Eastman House International Museum of Photography and Film.
• John DiMarco Sr., CEO of The DiMarco Group LLC, a fourth-generation family owned and operated development company.
• Robert W. Hurlbut, president of Hurlbut Care Communities who serves in a volunteer capacity on numerous community and civic boards.
• Tom Ioele, president and CEO of Employee Relations Associates, a human resource and talent management organization and founder of “Eyes on the Future,” a summit developed to reinforce the region’s economy.
• Susan Robfogel, a partner at Nixon Peabody LLP and immediate past chair of the board of the Office of Compliance, an independent agency within the U.S. Congress to administer civil rights, labor, and workplace laws to congressional employees.
• Mary Worboys-Turner who spent her career in education, finance and not-for-profit sectors. Now retired, she is a full-time volunteer serving on many community boards.