Bishop Kearney High School in Irondequoit has added the following new members to its board of trustees:
• John Costello, Fairport, first vice president of First Niagara Risk Management;
• Raymond D’Agostino, Pittsford, retired managing partner, Deloitte and Touche;
• Kenneth McAlpin, Webster, president and CEO, McAlpin Industries;
• James McGrath, Webster, president, James McGrath Sales; and
• Christina Petrella, Greece, an attorney with Harris Beach PLLC.
In addition, Mark Battle of Honeoye Falls, president of Battle Construction, was elected board chair.
“Bishop Kearney is extremely fortunate to be adding the talents and expertise of these new board members,” said Thomas M. O’Neil, the school’s president and CEO. “I look forward to working with them to strengthen our academic leadership and to help guide us into the future.”