fbpx
Home / News / Caffeine bought online killed teen. But is Amazon at fault?

Caffeine bought online killed teen. But is Amazon at fault?

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — Logan Stiner was just days from high school graduation when his brother found him unresponsive in their family's home southwest of Cleveland in May 2014. Stiner, 18, died of cardiac arrhythmia and seizure from acute caffeine toxicity, a coroner ruled. He had more than 70 micrograms of caffeine per milliliter of blood ...

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*