Nottingham Advisors is pleased to announce that Tim Calkins, CFA, has been named Co-Chief Investment Officer, Director of Fixed Income, and Senior Portfolio Manager. Tim joins Matthew Krajna, CFA in leading Nottingham’s investment research and portfolio management process. Tim is a 2002 graduate of Canisius College and currently serves on the board of the CFA […]
Break the Ice Media in Canandaigua welcomes Brittany Lynn as associate consultant. Brittany will provide client support through developing and writing content, implementing strategies, and executing on client project plans. She brings seven years of diverse marketing and communications experience to BTI, previously serving in university and government settings in the state of Georgia. Brittany [&h[...]
Focus Practice Management announces the hiring of Tamara Roberts as bookkeeper. Tamara joins Focus with over 12 years of accounting experience.
The Law Offices of Pullano & Farrow PLLC announce the hiring of Britt Patton as an Associate Attorney. She joins the firm’s Health Care and Corporate departments, focusing her practice on health care entity formations and transactions.
Gross Shuman P.C. has named attorney Scott M. Philbin as a shareholder in the Buffalo law firm of Gross Shuman P.C. Philbin handles a broad array of business and commercial matters at the trial and appellate levels in both state and federal court. He routinely represents corporations, insurers, and financial institutions in issues relating to […]
The Law Offices of Pullano & Farrow PLLC announce the hiring of Kathy Pakusch as a Paralegal in the firm’s Real Estate Department. Kathy brings over 35 years of experience to the firm.
Focus Practice Management announces the hiring of Kaitlyn Snyder, a legal assistant in the firm’s Litigation Department. She has experience in Nursing Home Litigation and Contract Law.
Harter Secrest & Emery announces that Timothy W. Menasco, a member of the firm’s Intellectual Property practice, has been elected partner in the firm. Menasco assists clients through the process of preparing and prosecuting patents in the United States and in countries around the world. He frequently prepares patentability opinions, performs freedom to operate analysis […]
Harter Secrest & Emery announces that Daniel J. Altieri, a member of the firm’s Litigation practice and Privacy and Data Security team, has been elected partner in the firm. As part of his privacy and data security practice, Altieri works closely with clients in education, healthcare, retail, manufacturing and other industries on issues relating to […]
The Law Offices of Pullano & Farrow announces the addition of Ronald Near as a collections specialist. Near’s experience encompasses many years working with federal collection matters, as well as experience working within the legal field.
Harter Secrest & Emery LLP announces the addition of Andrew Glidden as an associate in the Securities & Capital Markets practice. Glidden advises technology companies, particularly in the blockchain sector, on a wide range of matters and he also advises publicly held and private companies in federal and state securities law compliance, stock exchange listing […]
Harter Secrest & Emery LLP announces the addition of Siddharth Bahl as an associate in the Securities & Capital Markets practice. Bahl advises publicly held and private companies in federal and state securities law compliance, stock exchange listing requirements and corporate governance matters. He also conducts due diligence for securities offerings, completes legal research, and [&hellip[...]
- Fourth Department – Breach of contract: Hausrath Landscape Maintenance Inc. v. Caravan Facilities Management LLC
- Second Circuit – New York Child Victim’s Act: Kane v. Mount Pleasant CSD; Coe v. Eastport Union Free School
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Appointing law clerk: Opinion 22-149
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers