Webster Ford recently named two managers: Trevor Mellon will take on the role of finance manager and Aki Henderson was named holds business development center manager.
Nazareth College announced that Jennifer Collins, professor and chairwoman of the department of physical therapy, recently was elected vice president of the New York Physical Therapy Association at the annual governance meeting.
Keller Williams Realty announced that Beth Ambrosi was appointed team leader for Keller Williams Realty Greater Rochester.
The law firm of Harter Secrest & Emery LLP announced that Jona A. Wright recently joined the firm as manager of professional development. Wright has a background in educational administration, focused on the professional development of classroom teachers and staff.
The law firm of Faraci Lange LLP recently announced the addition of Julie S. Jordan as an associate.
The Association of Legal Administrators announced that Paul A. Farnsworth, executive director for Woods Oviatt Gilman LLP, will continue to serve is his role as ALA’s Region 1 director.
Helendale Dermatology and Medical Spa of Irondequoit announced the appointment of Melissa Tambe as an esthetician. She is responsible for providing patients with skincare analysis ...
Linda Engelbrecht recently was appointed regional director for Rochester Immediate Care. She oversees all administrative and operational aspects of the medical care facility: planning, organizing, directing ...
The Bennett Group Inc. promoted Cynthia Hamann to director of sales and marketing and Susie Wells to manager of mail certification programs.
The National Kidney Foundation of Upstate New York announced the recent election of Dr. Scott Liebman, Christopher T. Dunstan, Lisa J. Lagana, and Rob Spatola to its board of directors.
The New York State chapter of the National Society of Hispanic MBAs recently named Iveth Reynolds as its president. The nonprofit provides scholarships and opportunities for Hispanics to attend graduate school ...
Canandaigua National Bank and Trust recently promoted Theodore Chamberlain, Sharon Garofanello, Samantha Johnson, Lauren Kolb and Daniel Linehan to assistant vice president, Community Office sales manager ...
- Court of Appeals – Speedy trial: People v. Justice A.
- Fourth Department – Traffic stop: People v. McMillon
- Second Circuit – Fair Labor Standards Act: Abbott v. Comme Des Garcons, Ltd.
- Second Circuit – Plea agreements: Cook v. United States
- Fourth Department: Statute of limitations: Marino v. Weiler
- Fourth Department – Nail and mail service: Rebutting presumption of service L&W Supply Corporation v. Built-Rite Drywall Corp, et al
- Fourth Department – Mental Hygiene Law: Charles L. v. State of New York
- Second Circuit – Medicaid and Medicare certification: U.S. ex rel. Quartararo v. Cath. Health Sys. Of Long Island Inc.
- Fourth Department – Waiver of indictment: People v. King
- Fourth Department – Speedy trial: People v. Jordan
- Fourth Department – Rosario material: People v. Dennard
- Second Circuit – Magnuson-Stevens Act: State of New York v. Raimondo
- Split court affirms gun conviction
- N.Y. Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction
- NY board approves cannabis lawsuit settlements, paves way for retail dispensaries
- NY Court of Appeals reverses murder conviction because of illegal police search
- NY Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction over ineffective counsel
- Split court affirms gun conviction, finding search and arrest were legal
- NY appeals court vacates drug conviction over illegal police search
- Split Court of Appeals strips Police Accountability Board of disciplinary power