The law firm of Harter Secrest & Emery LLP announced that Christine M. Ballard recently joined the firm as an associate the the Corporate Practice Area.
The Wolford Law Firm LLP announced that David C. Pilato recently was hired as an associate. Pilato most recently served as an assistant district attorney with the Westchester ...
Dental Technologies Inc., the parent company of CQC Laboratory in Rochester, announced the appointment of Lee Culp, CDT, to the position of chief technology cfficer.
EPIC Advisors Inc. hired Kimber Gorall as a marketing and communications specialist. She will manage all aspects of communications ...
Timothy A. Huber was named executive vice president of Northwest Savings Bank in his position of chief lending officer. He will continue to oversee the bank’s lending ...
Jamie Pizzo recently joined WebTitle Agency as a closing specialist. Gwen Gilley was hired as a production assistant in the Title Department.
Tom Lockwood, a Rochester-based commercial real estate sales professional, recently joined the Keller Williams Realty Greater Rochester Commercial Division.
Pittsford-based The Bonadio Group recently hired three employees. Shawn O’Shea, CISA, CISM, joined as a manager in the firm’s Enterprise Risk Management Division.
Wally Kline and Holley Keyser recently joined Finger Lakes Technologies Group Inc. Kline is a telecommunications representative, responsible for competitive local ...
Steve von Berg, president of Pervasive Solutions in Victor, recently joined the nine-member board of Axcess Ontario, formerly the Finger Lakes Regional Telecommunications Development Corp. ...
Magellan Inc. honored associate Realtors Madelyn Whiteside and Susan Spano as the high volume sales team for February.
Five Star Bank announced the promotion of Alan Tomidy to vice president. As a commercial banker, he is responsible for the development of new commercial business as well as servicing and building ...
- Second Circuit – Plea agreements: Cook v. United States
- Fourth Department: Statute of limitations: Marino v. Weiler
- Fourth Department – Nail and mail service: Rebutting presumption of service L&W Supply Corporation v. Built-Rite Drywall Corp, et al
- Fourth Department – Mental Hygiene Law: Charles L. v. State of New York
- Second Circuit – Medicaid and Medicare certification: U.S. ex rel. Quartararo v. Cath. Health Sys. Of Long Island Inc.
- Fourth Department – Waiver of indictment: People v. King
- Fourth Department – Speedy trial: People v. Jordan
- Fourth Department – Rosario material: People v. Dennard
- Second Circuit – Magnuson-Stevens Act: State of New York v. Raimondo
- Fourth Department – Plea: People v. Davis
- Second Circuit – Revocation of minimum sentence: Bangs v. Walter William Smith, et al.
- Fourth Department – Relation-back doctrine: CHS Inc. v. Land O’Lakes Purina Feed, et al.
- Split court affirms gun conviction
- N.Y. Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction
- NY board approves cannabis lawsuit settlements, paves way for retail dispensaries
- NY Court of Appeals reverses murder conviction because of illegal police search
- NY Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction over ineffective counsel
- Split court affirms gun conviction, finding search and arrest were legal
- NY appeals court vacates drug conviction over illegal police search
- Split Court of Appeals strips Police Accountability Board of disciplinary power