LaBella announces the addition of Curtis Flesch as a procurement coordinator for the program management division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. He has over five years of experience managing day-to-day operations of distribution centers and warehouses.
LaBella announces the addition of Alyssa Deming as a marketing coordinator for the civil division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. She has five years of experience in marketing, administration and construction project coordination.
LaBella announces the addition of Randall Cooke as a program manager for the program management services division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. He has 22 years of experience in scheduling and controlling.
LaBella announces the hiring of Greg Coniglio as a GIS group leader for the C=civil division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. He has 25 years of experience in geographic information systems, information technology and data and field data management.
LaBella announces the hiring of Yelin Cao as a procurement coordinator for the program management services division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. She brings eight years of experience as a buyer/planner.
LaBella announces the hiring of Marvin Benavides as a field construction manager for the civil division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. He has 14 years of experience managing onsite projects.
LaBella announces the hiring of Brian Behnke as an electrical engineer for the building engineering division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. He has nine years of experience in electrical engineering and project management services for hydroelectric, electric substation and natural gas utility infrastructure and facilities, as well as electrical engineering services [&helli[...]
LaBella announces the hiring of Lauren Bannister as a human resources generalist for the administration division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. She brings four years of experience in the HR field to the role and most recently served as an HR advisor at Paychex Inc.
Anne F. Modica has joined the Modica Law Firm as an associate attorney. Modica is a graduate of the University of Rochester and the University at Buffalo School of Law. She has worked as a litigation associate at Harter Secrest & Emery LLP. Beginning in April of 2016, she served as law clerk and special […]
Abigail Norris has joined LeChase Construction Services LLC as associate general counsel. Norris will assist the company’s general counsel and legal department on contracts, claims and project issues, as well as a variety of business, corporate and real estate matters. Previously, Norris had five years of experience in corporate and real-estate law at Bond Schoeneck […]
Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman LLP announces that partner Blaine Schwartz was recently re-elected vice president of the Buffalo Jewish Federation board of directors. At Lippes Mathias Wexler Friedman, Schwartz practices in the firm’s real estate practice group. He brings a wealth of experience to the firm’s commercial real estate clients and regularly negotiates complex real […]
Nixon Peabody LLP announces the addition of Franz Wright as an associate in the firm’s complex commercial litigation practice. Wright represents clients in federal and state trial and appellate courts on a range of litigation matters including construction, cybersecurity and data privacy, manufacturing, higher education and financial disputes. He also focuses on government investigations and [...]
- Fourth Department – Negligent performance: Rosenthal v. Syracuse University, et al.
- Second Circuit – Visual Artists Rights Act: Kerson v. Vermont Law School Inc.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Former foreclosure referee: Opinion 22-157
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – College honorarium: Opinion 22-156
- Second Circuit – Reasonable accommodation: Tafolla v. Heilig
- Fourth Department – Labor Law: Primisch v. Peroxychem LLC
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Judicial candidacy: Opinion 22-155
- Fourth Department – Defamation: Lavine v. Glavin
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Law clerk: Opinion 22-154
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Review of another judge’s actions: Opinion 22-153
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Charitable contributions: Opinion 22-150
- Second Circuit – Class action settlement: Moses v. The New York Times Company
- Appeals court upholds conviction
- Federal lawsuit reinstated against jail officer over strip search, delayed release
- Hyzon to pay $25M penalty to settle alleged fraud charges by SEC
- NY appeals court reinstates lawsuit over contract to remove snow
- Fourth Department affirms $400K judgment in contract dispute
- Fourth Department affirms decision in NY property dispute
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith