Coldwell Banker Custom Realty announces the addition of Thomas McCue, licensed real estate salesperson, to their growing team. Information in On The Move is provided by the submitter. To submit an On The Move item, visit http://nydailyrecord.com/on-the-move-submission/.
Caitlin Forsyth Kireker has joined Harter Secrest & Emery LLP as an associate in the firm’s litigation practice group. She focuses her practice on commercial and intellectual property litigation. Kireker represents clients in all stages of state and federal litigation at the trial and appellate levels and has experience in commercial litigation, intellectual property litigation, [&hellip[...]
Edward Steve has joined Harter Secrest & Emery as counsel in the firm’s labor & employment practice group. He has extensive experience as an employment law defense counsel, representing clients in federal and state court proceedings, in arbitration and before federal, state and local administrative agencies. Steve provides advice and counsel on employment-related matters and [&hellip[...]
Colin Lucey has joined LaBella as an electrical coordinator for the program management services division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. Lucey currently resides in Fairport. Information in On The Move is provided by the submitter. To submit an On The Move item, visit http://nydailyrecord.com/on-the-move-submission/.
Robert Czerkas has joined LaBella as a senior mechanical engineer for the building engineering division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. He has 20 years of experience in HVAC project design, K-12, healthcare, higher education and municipal. Robert currently resides in Webster. Information in On The Move is provided by the submitter. […]
Holley Walworth has joined LaBella as an electrical designer for the program management services division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. She has experience as an administrative assistant in manufacturing. Walworth currently resides in Churchville. ‘Information in On The Move is provided by the submitter. To submit an On The Move item, visit http://nydailyrecord.co[...]
Subhrajit Roy has joined LaBella as a scheduler/cost controller for the program management services division and will be working out of LaBella’s Rochester office. He has experience in project scheduling and controlling with a focus in oil/gas/substations. Roy currently resides in Rochester. Information in On The Move is provided by the submitter. To submit an […]
Boylan Code LLP announces the hiring of Jennifer Aronson-Jovcevski as an associate. She will focus her practice on lending, commercial and residential real estate sales and acquisitions and municipal development. A former Teach for America teacher, Aronson-Jovcevski also specializes in education law, representing both public and charter schools in the areas of educational law, labor […]
HR Works Inc. announces a new hire to the company. Evelyn Ernst has joined the company as a benefits analyst. Ernst has more than four years of HR experience and will leverage her expertise in customer service, section 125 and FBS benefits, voluntary product applications, payroll audits, processing enrollments, additions and terminations and working directly with […]
Beltz Ianni & Associates has added a new face to the team of service professionals. Tanya Silivestro has been hired as practice administrator. She has over 20 years of experience working for financial and insurance services agencies. As a practice administrator, Silivestro supports Beltz Ianni partners and client service managers to deliver seamless client services. Silivestro is […]
Clark Patterson Lee announces the hiring of Danielle Hobbs. In her new position, Hobbs will assist the firm’s finance department with a variety of accounting tasks such as processing payments, managing expenses and communicating with vendors. She has three years of experience and joins CPL after serving as accounts payable specialist at PEKO Precision Products. Hobbs […]
HR Works Inc. announces a new hire to the company. Katie Mott has joined the company as a leave and benefits coordinator. Mott has more than one year of HR experience and will leverage her expertise in communication, organization, interpersonal relationships and time management to support HR Works’ benefits administration services department. Mott holds a bachelor’s […]
- Court of Appeals – Speedy trial: People v. Justice A.
- Fourth Department – Traffic stop: People v. McMillon
- Second Circuit – Fair Labor Standards Act: Abbott v. Comme Des Garcons, Ltd.
- Second Circuit – Plea agreements: Cook v. United States
- Fourth Department: Statute of limitations: Marino v. Weiler
- Fourth Department – Nail and mail service: Rebutting presumption of service L&W Supply Corporation v. Built-Rite Drywall Corp, et al
- Fourth Department – Mental Hygiene Law: Charles L. v. State of New York
- Second Circuit – Medicaid and Medicare certification: U.S. ex rel. Quartararo v. Cath. Health Sys. Of Long Island Inc.
- Fourth Department – Waiver of indictment: People v. King
- Fourth Department – Speedy trial: People v. Jordan
- Fourth Department – Rosario material: People v. Dennard
- Second Circuit – Magnuson-Stevens Act: State of New York v. Raimondo
- Split court affirms gun conviction
- N.Y. Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction
- NY board approves cannabis lawsuit settlements, paves way for retail dispensaries
- NY Court of Appeals reverses murder conviction because of illegal police search
- NY Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction over ineffective counsel
- Split court affirms gun conviction, finding search and arrest were legal
- NY appeals court vacates drug conviction over illegal police search
- Split Court of Appeals strips Police Accountability Board of disciplinary power