Sarah Austin has joined Mengel Metzger Barr & Co. as receptionist and administrative assistant after serving in several supervisor roles at Quad A for Kids for five years. She lives in Penfield. Information in On The Move is provided by the submitter. To submit an On The Move item, visit https://nydailyrecord.com/on-the-move-submission/.
Mark Forte has taken the role of senior accountant with Mengel Metzger Barr & Co. Forte will be responsible for working with small businesses and assisting them with day-to-day accounting services, as well as corporate and personal tax returns and financial statements. He specializes in training in the use of accounting software, including QuickBooks and […]
Cloverwood Senior Living, a part of the Friendly Senior Living continuum of caring communities in Pittsford, announced that Andy Trepanier has been promoted to executive director. He has served at Cloverwood in various positions for more than 10 years, most recently as the senior living community’s dining services director. Trepanier is responsible for the successful […]
Phillips Lytle LLP Partner Sharon L. Wick was named Chair of the Trusts and Estates Law Section for the New York State Bar Association (NYSBA) during the Association’s Annual Meeting. Wick is the firm’s Family Wealth Planning Practice Group Leader. She specializes in estate planning, estate and gift taxation and trust and estate administration. The 72,000-member […]
Patrick Fuller has joined the counter sales team at Johnstone Supply, where he serves the wholesale distributor’s HVACR (heating, ventilation, air conditioning, refrigeration) and facilities maintenance customers. Fuller, who has been in the HVACR business for more than 20 years, was an outside systems sales representative with Service Experts in Syracuse before joining Johnstone Supply. [&helli[...]
Vera Plotkin has joined the administrative staff at Johnstone Supply as an accounting and financial analyst. Plotkin, who lives in Penfield, has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from St. John Fisher College. Before joining Johnstone, she worked in accounting at the University of Rochester. Information in On The Move is provided by the submitter. To […]
Roberts Communications has added Mary Eagle as account supervisor. Eagle was previously the account supervisor at Brandtatorship LLC, and joined Roberts Communications after Roberts acquired the firm in January 2017. Eagle will manage annual budgets and execute marketing campaigns for clients. Prior to working at Brandtatorship, Eagle gained creative marketing experience with Mason Marketing, Cau[...]
Roberts Communications has added Sarah LaMendola as associate art director. LaMendola will join the creative team to assist with design and brand management across agency clients. Her graphic design background will be central to implementing creative solutions, including logo, website and collateral design for key accounts. LaMendola was previously the associate designer at Brandtatorship LLC, [&h[...]
Roberts Communications has added Niki Stonelake as digital engagement manager. Stonelake was previously a digital director and account manager at Brandtatorship LLC, and joined Roberts Communications after Roberts acquired the firm in January 2017. Stonelake will work with the account service and creative teams to assist with interactive project management and programming. Her background in [&hell[...]
Baldwin Real Estate has added Alan J. Rainbow to its team as commercial property manager. He brings to the position more than 35 years of experience in the management of commercial investment property, as well as multi-family residential development. Rainbow is responsible for overseeing and facilitating the operation of all commercial retail and office investment […]
Ernstrom & Dreste, LLP, celebrating its 25th anniversary, announced that Matthew D. Holmes, has joined the firm as an associate attorney. Holmes graduated from Syracuse University College of Law, cum laude, and was on the editorial staff for the Syracuse Law Review. Ernstrom & Dreste, LLP, is a complex commercial law firm dedicated to the construction […]
Welliver McGuire Inc., a provider of comprehensive construction services in New York state and northern Pennsylvania, announced that Dale Partridge has received a certificate as a General Industry Safety and Health Specialist. A student of the OSHA Education Center located at the Rochester Institute of Technology, Partridge committed nearly 130 hours, or 18 days of training, […]
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Fourth Department – Labor Law: Verdugo v. Fox Building Group
- Fourth Department – Out-of-possession landlord: Truax v. M.D. Meyer’s Properties
- Fourth Department – Discovery: Sylvester v. Sanders
- Fourth Department – Out-of-possession landlord: Smith v. Marshall Farms Group, et al.
- Second Circuit – Supervised release: United States v. Francis
- Fourth Department – Court of Claims: Santiago v. State of New York
- Fourth Department – Peremptory challenge: People v. Santiago
- Fourth Department – Negligence: Scime v. Hale Northeastern
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers
- Appeals court cancels fine against Rochester nursing home
- Deal reached to protect reproductive health care rights at Jefferson County jail
- $1.5M settlement reached in fatal shooting by Canandaigua police officer
- Orleans County lawsuit against Genesee County threatens STAMP development