Multi-Media Account Manager
The Rochester Business Journal, Rochester’s leading provider of business news and
information, has an opening for an experienced, strategic, innovative, and results-oriented sales
account manager. This opportunity is for a candidate who has a keen understanding of digital,
sponsorship, special products and print advertising sales and a strong understanding of
audience-based selling. Experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
across multiple platforms is required. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record of
meeting a monthly sales budget through smart prospecting, in-person appointments, out-bound
phone calls, needs based selling techniques, strong closing skills and the ability to multi-task
successfully. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must.
In this position, you will:
Create custom marketing campaigns for clients using multimedia advertising solutions.
- Identify current and future customer needs by establishing strong relationships with customers
- Help customers develop and maximize advertising budget
- Obtain client acceptance by developing a campaign strategy, presenting multimedia solutions and implementing campaigns by negotiating and authorizing contracts
- Develop new business contacts and opportunities through networking, territory mining and referrals
- Prepare reports for customers by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends.
- Create proposals and close business on a regular basis.
- Reach monthly revenue goals
- Successful candidates will have
- Demonstrated the ability to grow and manage a book of business
- 3 or more years of B2B sales success
- Digital marketing sales experience and google certification is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Valid driver’s license
We offer competitive compensation and a comprehensive benefits program.
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you want to join a fast-paced media company that reaches business and legal professionals in Western NY? The Rochester Business Journal / The Daily Record New York are seeking an experienced customer service professional. Excellent verbal and communication skills are a must along with the ability to problem solve, multi-task and manage various deadlines. Duties include, but are not limited to – answering the phones, customer service, account receivables, billing, check and credit card processing, sales team support, event support and other daily office duties.
The right candidate must be fluent with Microsoft Office and capable of learning our CRM and billing systems. A track record of learning new systems and accuracy using CRM and billing systems is a must.
If you have excellent verbal and written communication skills and deliver top notch customer service please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com .
This is a full time position with benefits.