Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and its Women’s Council affiliate have announced the finalists for the ATHENA Award, the ATHENA Young Professional Award, and the ATHENA Organizational Award. The 33rd annual awards are schedule to be presented at a dinner on Jan. 24. The ATHENA Award is given annually to a professional female leader who has demonstrated […]
Nocon & Associates Private Wealth Advisor Nannette Nocon was presented with the 31st annual ATHENA Award Thursday. Melisza Campos, Dale Carnegie vice president of operations and instruction master trainer, won the third annual ATHENA Young Professional Award. The awards were presented by the Women’s Council, a Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce affiliate, at a luncheon at the […]
The Women’s Council, a Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce affiliate, has announced the finalists chosen for the ATHENA Award and ATHENA Young Professional Award. A pre-selection committee chose the finalists based on their significant professional achievements, community service endeavors, and leadership in the advancement of other professional women. The 2017 ATHENA Award finalists a[...]
- Fourth Department – Breach of contract: Hausrath Landscape Maintenance Inc. v. Caravan Facilities Management LLC
- Second Circuit – New York Child Victim’s Act: Kane v. Mount Pleasant CSD; Coe v. Eastport Union Free School
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Appointing law clerk: Opinion 22-149
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers