Shares of Eastman Kodak Co. lost one-quarter of their value Monday morning after the 131-year-old photography pioneer, scrambling to redefine itself in a cutthroat digital arena, drew down $160 million from its revolving credit line.
WASHINGTON — Republicans invited to a White House meeting with President Barack Obama Wednesday are trying to build up pressure for trillions in spending cuts in exchange for any increase in the government's ability to borrow.
NEW YORK CITY — The number of people applying for a mortgage fell last week as higher rates discouraged borrowing. The Mortgage Bankers Association says its overall mortgage application index decreased ...
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The Treasury Department said Monday it will need to borrow $362 billion in the current October-December quarter, the second largest borrowing on record for this period. Treasury officials said the borrowing ...
WASHINGTON, D.C. — The federal government is projecting that its borrowing needs for the current budget year will total $1.459 trillion, down 18.3 percent from the all-time high set last year.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Attorney misconduct: Opinion 22-164
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Independently written bench book: Opinion 22-163
- Fourth Department – Suppression: People v. Saeli
- Second Circuit – RICO: Horn v. Medical Marijuana Inc.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Uncompensated interview: Opinion 22-159
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Uncompensated guest speaker: Opinion 22-158
- Fourth Department – Negligent performance: Rosenthal v. Syracuse University, et al.
- Second Circuit – Visual Artists Rights Act: Kerson v. Vermont Law School Inc.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Former foreclosure referee: Opinion 22-157
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – College honorarium: Opinion 22-156
- Second Circuit – Reasonable accommodation: Tafolla v. Heilig
- Fourth Department – Labor Law: Primisch v. Peroxychem LLC
- Appeals court upholds Supreme Court ruling
- Assistant district attorney appointed City Court judge by Rochester mayor
- Murder conviction affirmed despite trial judge error
- NY appeals court upholds conviction in burglary case
- Federal lawsuit reinstated against jail officer over strip search, delayed release
- Hyzon to pay $25M penalty to settle alleged fraud charges by SEC
- NY appeals court reinstates lawsuit over contract to remove snow
- Fourth Department affirms $400K judgment in contract dispute