Canandaigua National Bank & Trust is hosting a Healthy Credit Seminar at their new College Town Community Office at 1341 Mt. Hope Ave., on Wednesday from 6 to 7 p.m. Guest presenter Chad Rieflin, director of Programs & Grants at Consumer Credit Counseling Service of Rochester, will discuss ways to maintain healthy credit including how […]
Canandaigua National Bank & Trust announced that Linda M. Schnitzler obtained her Certified Fraud Examiner credential, which denotes expertise in fraud prevention, detection and deterrence. Schnitzler has been employed by CNB for 29 years.
Canandaigua National Bank & Trust Executive Vice President/Customer Value Management Joseph L. Dugan recently was named to the Eastern Division American Cancer Society Board of Directors.
Canandaigua National Bank and Trust recently promoted Theodore Chamberlain, Sharon Garofanello, Samantha Johnson, Lauren Kolb and Daniel Linehan to assistant vice president, Community Office sales manager ...
Canandaigua National Bank and Trust recently promoted Chris Spaker to senior vice president, CNB Mortgage Co., and Roz Zatyko to senior vice president, chief credit risk officer.
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Fourth Department – Labor Law: Verdugo v. Fox Building Group
- Fourth Department – Out-of-possession landlord: Truax v. M.D. Meyer’s Properties
- Fourth Department – Discovery: Sylvester v. Sanders
- Espinosa named general counsel at Greenlight Networks
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers