Governor Andrew Cuomo was in town Wednesday to announce the first two companies lured to Rochester by the establishment of the Integrated Photonics Institute for Manufacturing Innovation last year. The companies, Avogy and Photonica, will invest $1.6 billion over five years and create more than 1,400 new high-tech jobs mainly at Eastman Business Park, Cuomo […]
The new national Integrated Photonics Institute in Rochester will have a home in three locations, as part of a compromise between various business leaders who were dived on its placement. Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced Thursday the headquarters and technology accelerator for the $600 will go in the Legacy Tower, former home of Bausch & […]
Biofuels Digest, an online daily newsletter for companies, researchers and policymakers in the biofuels sector, has named Eastman Business Park as the nation’s top industrial site for the commercialization of biomaterials. The multi-faceted industrial complex at the former Kodak park site is “loaded with partners and ready infrastructure for the scale up of technologies” in […]
Arnprior Rapid Manufacturing Solutions Inc., a fabricated metal product manufacturer, has signed a new seven-year lease to remain at the Eastman Business Park in Rochester, instead of moving operations to Tennessee and Connecticut. The company, which will invest $3.68 million into new technology and equipment, will retain 150 jobs and add an additional 30 new […]
A huge, high-tech piece of machinery in a building on the massive Eastman Business Park property holds a glimpse into the future, as well as a key to the park’s revival. The device makes thin film, which can be used on solar panel displays, components for fuel cells and electric cars, and even someday displays […]
Intrinsiq Materials, Quintel USA and Omni-ID are open for business at Eastman Business Park. The three high-tech companies are growing their operations in the Greater Rochester, Region. Hiring could grow to 250 new jobs with significant current and planned investments. Employees of each company are specializing in research, development, and manufacturing of advanced technology. “I […]
Eastman Business Park has released its most recent sustainability report, highlighting improvements the industrial complex made in 2010 during its ongoing transition from a chemical to a clean technology facility. The EBP Sustainability Report showcases efforts aimed at resource conservation, pollution prevention and workforce safety — components of sustainability’s so-called “Triple Bottom [...]
After a four-month search, Natcore Technology Inc. will establish the Natcore Research and Development Center at Eastman Business Park in Rochester. Natcore signed a lease Wednesday for and office and laboratory ...
Rep. Louise Slaughter of Fairport has announced that negotiations are under way to try to bring a New Jersey solar cell producer to Kodak’s Eastman Business Park.
- Fourth Department – Breach of contract: Hausrath Landscape Maintenance Inc. v. Caravan Facilities Management LLC
- Second Circuit – New York Child Victim’s Act: Kane v. Mount Pleasant CSD; Coe v. Eastport Union Free School
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Appointing law clerk: Opinion 22-149
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers