Foundation Financial Group has been named, for the first time, as one of the National Best and Brightest Companies to Work For. The 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For is an awards competition for businesses to gain recognition, showcase their best practices and demonstrate why they are an ideal place for employees to […]
Foundation Financial Group has acquired Assured Insurance Services. Financial terms of the transaction were not disclosed. Foundation Financial Group announced the opening of its insurance division in January 2011. In January 2012, Foundation Financial Group acquired Florida-based B&R Insurance. More information is available at www.ffg.com.
Foundation Financial Group is opening its sixth retail branch in Wichita, Kan., its first retail branch opening in 2012. Bobbi Jo Dixon has been named the Wichita branch manager. Foundation Financial Group, with local offices at 1 S. Washington St., plans to open 11 retail branch locations throughout the Midwest and Mid-Atlantic this year. More […]
Coming off a record breaking 2011, Foundation Financial Group, with Rochester offices at 1 S. Washington St., Suite 300, seeks to hire 11 full-time employees for positions such as marketing professionals, loan officers, a unit sales manager and an insurance agent. Interested professionals should apply online at www.ffg.com/careers/. Earlier this month, Foundation Financial Group added […]
Foundation Financial Group now has a tax services division, offering personal and corporate income tax preparation and tax resolution services. As part of the launch, Foundation Financial Group entered into a partnership with the Susan G. Komen for the Cure, a national nonprofit that funds breast cancer research. For each 2011 tax return Foundation Financial […]
Foundation Financial Group, which has an office in Rochester, is sponsoring an online contest for a chance to win $15,000. The deadline to enter the “Funding Your Finances” contest is Dec. 31. The winner will be drawn Jan. 4. Register online at http://sweepstakes.ffg.com. In August, the company gave out its first $15,000 cash prize to […]
Foundation Financial Group will open a new office in Rochester on Monday. The new regional sales center, the Jacksonville, Fla.-based company’s sixth, will handle business in New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
- Fourth Department – Breach of contract: Hausrath Landscape Maintenance Inc. v. Caravan Facilities Management LLC
- Second Circuit – New York Child Victim’s Act: Kane v. Mount Pleasant CSD; Coe v. Eastport Union Free School
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Appointing law clerk: Opinion 22-149
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers