Not far from where Lucille Ball was born, officials broke ground Saturday on a new National Comedy Center expected to draw more than 114,000 visitors annually and generate more than $23 million in local economic activity. The $45 million center celebrates the history of comedy, the craft and its contributors. “New York is proud to […]
Local officials gathered Thursday for a groundbreaking ceremony at the long-vacant Cunningham Carriage Factory, which is being converted into Carriage Factory Apartments. Joining Mayor Thomas S. Richards were Lenny Skrill, assistant commissioner, state Homes and Community Renewal; R. Carlos Carballada, commissioner, Rochester Neighborhood and Business Development; Rochester City Council member D[...]
City officials helped break ground Wednesday during a ceremony for the Brooks Court project in the 19th Ward. On hand were Mayor Thomas S. Richards; R. Carlos Carballada, Neighborhood and Business Development commissioner; and Dana Miller, Rochester City Council vice president. They joined Jeffrey Smith, president and CEO of Woodstone Custom Homes Inc., and Jodi […]
State and local officials, along with area business leaders, gathered at the Midtown site Monday to celebrate the start of construction on Windstream’s new facility at the former Seneca Building. The project is the first private development to take hold on the Midtown Rising site after Windstream acquired PAETEC Holding Corp. last year. Those in […]
Monro Services Corp., the parent company of Monro Muffler and Brake, celebrated the official ground breaking Thursday for its expansion at 200 Holleder Parkway. The company will expand its centralized corporate offices, warehouse and distribution operations at the site. The $4 million investment helps retain 190 employees and create at least 20 new jobs.
GREECE — After a nearly four-year delay, Walmart is building a supercenter in an upstate New York suburb. A groundbreaking ceremony is planned for next Thursday in Greece.
City and housing officials Thursday celebrated the groundbreaking of four new homes in the Marketview Heights Focused Investment Strategy area, 104 Weld St. “As we continue to develop neighborhoods across Rochester, it’s crucial we take care ...
Construction on the North Plymouth Terrace townhome development got started with a ground-breaking ceremony Monday. Mayor Thomas S. Richards and city Council members Carolee Conklin and Dana Miller joined developer John “Dutch” Summers and project manager ...
With finalized design plans in place and financing nearly complete, groundbreaking for the State Street Apartments complex will take place next month. The 45-unit one bedroom apartment complex is a joint venture development project ...
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Fourth Department – Labor Law: Verdugo v. Fox Building Group
- Fourth Department – Out-of-possession landlord: Truax v. M.D. Meyer’s Properties
- Fourth Department – Discovery: Sylvester v. Sanders
- Espinosa named general counsel at Greenlight Networks
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers