Samuel Oliver, 51, of Rochester, has pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge Charles J. Siragusa to a felony charge of conspiracy to distribute five kilograms or more of cocaine. The charge carries a maximum penalty of life in prison, a fine of $250,000 or both.
A 20-year-old Rochester woman has pleaded guilty in the fatal stabbing of a 16-year-old girl last summer. The Democrat and Chronicle of Rochester reports that Leah Johnson pleaded guilty Thursday to an assault charge in exchange for a three-year prison sentence.
NEW YORK CITY — An aide to former New York Gov. David Paterson has reached a plea deal in a domestic violence case that touched off an evidence-tampering investigation and ultimately helped the governor decide to abandon his election bid.
BINGHAMTON — Former Binghamton University basketball standout D.J. Rivera has pleaded guilty to one felony count of fourth-degree criminal possession of stolen property.
Jia Ming Huang, 45, of New York City, and Rungen Huang, 38, of Florida, have pleaded guilty before Chief U.S. District Court Judge William M. Skretny, to conspiracy to commit bank fraud.
Chad “CL” Lewis, 38, of Rochester, has pleaded guilty before U.S. District Court Judge David G. Larimer to conspiracy to distribute cocaine. The charge carries a mandatory minimum term ...
Avtar Singh Grewal, 50, and Gerard James Hill, 50, both of Liverpool, have pleaded guilty before U.S. Magistrate Judge Jeremiah J. McCarthy to misdemeanor charges of bringing an illegal immigrant to the United States without authorization.
Gardenia Forman, 34, of Rochester, has pleaded guilty to stealing Hurricane Katrina disaster relief funds. She faces up to 10 years in prison and a fine of $250,000.
David R. Rinere, 43, of Rochester, has pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge Charles J. Siragusa, to receipt of child pornography. Rinere faces five to 20 years in prison, a $250,000 fine and a term ...
David Lorow, 50, of Hornell, has pleaded guilty before U. S. District Court Judge Charles J. Siragusa to knowingly possessing child pornography before.
Richard Alred, 47, of Massena, St. Lawrence County, has pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge David G. Larimer to using an interstate facility to entice a minor to engage in illegal sexual conduct.
Christian Barroso, 22, of Nassau County, has pleaded guilty before U.S. District Judge Charles J. Siragusa to the possession of child pornography. Barroso faces up to 10 years in prison, a $250,000 fine or both.
- Fourth Department – Breach of contract: Hausrath Landscape Maintenance Inc. v. Caravan Facilities Management LLC
- Second Circuit – New York Child Victim’s Act: Kane v. Mount Pleasant CSD; Coe v. Eastport Union Free School
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Appointing law clerk: Opinion 22-149
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers