WASHINGTON, D.C. — New homes sold at the second-slowest pace on record in August, signaling that the housing market will remain a drag on the economy. Last month’s new home sales were unchanged ...
The latest foreclosure and delinquency numbers, measured over last quarter, send mixed messages on the housing market and the economic climate. The delinquency rate for mortgages for one-to-four-unit ...
WASHINGTON, D.C. — More than 40 percent of homeowners seeking help from the Obama administration’s flagship effort to rescue those at risk of foreclosure have dropped out of the program.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Homebuilders are feeling increasingly pessimistic about their industry, more evidence that the economic recovery is slowing. The National Association of Home Builders said Monday ...
Will a pledge by Rochester Mayor Robert Duffy to keep property taxes flat for city residents significantly affect the local housing market? It’s unlikely, some in the real estate and property management communities say ...
- Fourth Department – Mental Hygiene Law: Charles L. v. State of New York
- Second Circuit – Medicaid and Medicare certification: U.S. ex rel. Quartararo v. Cath. Health Sys. Of Long Island Inc.
- Fourth Department – Waiver of indictment: People v. King
- Fourth Department – Speedy trial: People v. Jordan
- Fourth Department – Rosario material: People v. Dennard
- Second Circuit – Magnuson-Stevens Act: State of New York v. Raimondo
- Fourth Department – Plea: People v. Davis
- Second Circuit – Revocation of minimum sentence: Bangs v. Walter William Smith, et al.
- Fourth Department – Relation-back doctrine: CHS Inc. v. Land O’Lakes Purina Feed, et al.
- Fourth Department – Unlawful arrest: People v. Burke
- Fourth Department – Attempted criminal possession of a controlled substance: People v. Brown
- Second Circuit – Immigration: Paucar v. Garland
- N.Y. Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction
- NY board approves cannabis lawsuit settlements, paves way for retail dispensaries
- NY Court of Appeals reverses murder conviction because of illegal police search
- NY Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction over ineffective counsel
- Split court affirms gun conviction, finding search and arrest were legal
- NY appeals court vacates drug conviction over illegal police search
- Split Court of Appeals strips Police Accountability Board of disciplinary power
- Manslaughter conviction reversed after appeals court finds insufficient evidence