It did not take long for Monroe County Executive Maggie Brooks’ campaign for Congress to go national. Less than two hours after she announced Monday that she will challenge Democrat Rep. Louise Slaughter of Fairport, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee issued a series of questions it feels she should answer. “Now that Maggie Brooks has […]
Sandy Frankel, Democratic candidate for Monroe County executive, took another opportunity Thursday to criticize incumbent Maggie Brooks. Frankel, in a press conference at Monroe County Democratic Committee headquarters, claimed Brooks, a Republican, provided poor oversight ...
Brighton Town Supervisor Sandra Frankel is not only challenging County Executive Maggie Brooks for her seat to represent Monroe County, but a series of debates as well. Frankel, a Democrat, announced Wednesday ...
The Rochester Building and Construction Trades Council is endorsing County Executive Maggie Brooks in re-election run for a third term. Key to its support, according to its Wednesday announcement, is Brooks’ commitment to creating jobs for local workers ...
Brighton Town Supervisor Sandra Frankel is calling for the elimination of the post of special counsel to County Executive Maggie Brooks. Frankel, a Democrat who has been town supervisor for nearly 20 years ...
Monroe County Executive Maggie Brooks on Tuesday announced that the County of Monroe Industrial Development Agency approved assistance for two local economic development projects, including a Microtel Inn & Suites hotel in Chili.
Monroe County Executive Maggie Brooks on Thursday announced the county’s launch of the new Monroe Manufactures Jobs LoanPlus program, designed to assist small manufacturing companies with the purchase new equipment.
Monroe County Executive Maggie Brooks and Career Start President Lindsay Taliento this week celebrated the grand opening of Career Start’s new facility located at 727 St. Paul St.
Monroe County Executive Maggie Brooks on Tuesday announced a plan to assist school districts in the face of indefinite delays to school aid payments by the state.
- Court of Appeals – Speedy trial: People v. Justice A.
- Fourth Department – Traffic stop: People v. McMillon
- Second Circuit – Fair Labor Standards Act: Abbott v. Comme Des Garcons, Ltd.
- Second Circuit – Plea agreements: Cook v. United States
- Fourth Department: Statute of limitations: Marino v. Weiler
- Fourth Department – Nail and mail service: Rebutting presumption of service L&W Supply Corporation v. Built-Rite Drywall Corp, et al
- Fourth Department – Mental Hygiene Law: Charles L. v. State of New York
- Second Circuit – Medicaid and Medicare certification: U.S. ex rel. Quartararo v. Cath. Health Sys. Of Long Island Inc.
- Fourth Department – Waiver of indictment: People v. King
- Fourth Department – Speedy trial: People v. Jordan
- Fourth Department – Rosario material: People v. Dennard
- Second Circuit – Magnuson-Stevens Act: State of New York v. Raimondo
- Split court affirms gun conviction
- N.Y. Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction
- NY board approves cannabis lawsuit settlements, paves way for retail dispensaries
- NY Court of Appeals reverses murder conviction because of illegal police search
- NY Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction over ineffective counsel
- Split court affirms gun conviction, finding search and arrest were legal
- NY appeals court vacates drug conviction over illegal police search
- Split Court of Appeals strips Police Accountability Board of disciplinary power