A decision on a controversial housing plan proposed for a Pittsford neighborhood rich in history appears a ways off. But some Pittsford town staff and representatives from the developer of a proposed subdivision will meet in an attempt to iron out details of the plan and give a sense of the direction the plan is […]
WASHINGTON — U.S. sales of new homes jumped last month to the highest level in more than two years, further evidence of a sustained housing recovery that could help lift the lackluster economy. The Commerce Department said Wednesday that new home sales rose 5.7 percent in September to a seasonally adjusted 389,000. That’s up from […]
City and housing officials Thursday celebrated the groundbreaking of four new homes in the Marketview Heights Focused Investment Strategy area, 104 Weld St. “As we continue to develop neighborhoods across Rochester, it’s crucial we take care ...
The houses of the future — at least for the next five years — are going to continue a current trend of being smaller and greener. The smaller-size homes, according to a recent study by the National Association of Home Builders, are changing the ways homeowners use space.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — Construction of new homes fell in October, fresh evidence that the housing industry remains under duress. Construction of new homes and apartments sank 11.7 percent last month to a seasonally adjusted annual rate ...
WASHINGTON, D.C. — New homes sold at the second-slowest pace on record in August, signaling that the housing market will remain a drag on the economy. Last month’s new home sales were unchanged ...
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Review of another judge’s actions: Opinion 22-153
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Charitable contributions: Opinion 22-150
- Second Circuit – Class action settlement: Moses v. The New York Times Company
- Fourth Department – Breach of contract: Hausrath Landscape Maintenance Inc. v. Caravan Facilities Management LLC
- Second Circuit – New York Child Victim’s Act: Kane v. Mount Pleasant CSD; Coe v. Eastport Union Free School
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Appointing law clerk: Opinion 22-149
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department affirms $400K judgment in contract dispute
- Could legislation limiting non-compete agreements kick off a new era of workplace disputes?
- Fourth Department affirms decision in NY property dispute
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA