NEW YORK — Chobani says it’s recalling some of its Greek yogurt cups that were affected by mold, a move prompted by reports of illnesses by some customers. The recall comes about a week after the company first started asking retailers to pull the products from shelves, saying some cups were “swelling and bloating.” Chobani […]
In light of a recent tragedy in California that claimed the lives of two sisters, Sen. Charles Schumer said he will be introducing legislation that prevents rental car companies from loaning out vehicles subject to recall.
Seven Rochester-area residents filed suit in U.S. district court on Wednesday alleging they were injured by defective hip replacement implants. The suit was filed against hip implant manufacturer, DePuy Orthopaedics and its parent company, Johnson & Johnson.
WASHINGTON, D.C. — German automaker BMW AG issued recalls involving about 150,000 luxury vehicles on Tuesday to fix faulty fuel pumps that could cause vehicles to lose power.
The owner of an egg farm at the center of a massive salmonella recall was able to expand his egg empire despite being branded a “habitual violator” of Iowa’s environmental laws — a label that was supposed to ban him from building any more farms.
After an Iowa egg producer and the Food and Drug Administration announced the nationwide recall of more than 500 million shell eggs in connection with a salmonella outbreak that has sickened more than 1,000 people, lawmakers are calling for laws to boost food safety procedures.
MIAMI — A judicial panel has chosen Los Angeles federal court to consolidate dozens of lawsuits filed in the aftermath of Toyota’s recall of millions of vehicles over sudden unexpected acceleration problems.
- Fourth Department – Breach of contract: Hausrath Landscape Maintenance Inc. v. Caravan Facilities Management LLC
- Second Circuit – New York Child Victim’s Act: Kane v. Mount Pleasant CSD; Coe v. Eastport Union Free School
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Appointing law clerk: Opinion 22-149
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers