U.S. Sen. Charles E. Schumer is calling for a crackdown on online pharmacies that illegally sell prescription drugs to customers without a prescription from a doctor. In the face of growing wave of prescription drug abuse and its related crime ...
The application looks good, but the competition is tough. To help narrow the odds, U.S. Sen. Charles E. Schumer is instituting “a full-court press” to assist the city in scoring a $2 million grant for infrastructure work for the Midtown Rising redevelopment project.
SYRACUSE — Sen. Charles Schumer is urging Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood to quickly review a deal between U.S. Airways and Delta that could greatly boost air service from Syracuse to New York City. Schumer says Delta is seeking to take over the U.S. Airways ...
U.S. Sen. Charles E. Schumer is trying to get reusable bottles made by Thermo Fisher Scientific sold in the Senate gift shop as a way to promote New York jobs and reduce waste. He sent a letter Thursday to Nancy Erickson ...
U.S. Sen. Charles E. Schumer is asking the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Department of Justice to launch an immediate crackdown on the underground website “Silk Road.” He claims it allows users to buy and sell illegal drugs ...
A $570,000 U.S. Department of Labor grant is being awarded to the Veterans Outreach Center in Rochester to help local veterans find meaningful employment. The center, established in 1973, provides transitional housing ...
U.S. Sen. Charles E. Schumer is supporting for new legislation that would create an early warning system within the Food and Drug Administration to help ward off shortages of life-saving drugs.
BUFFALO — Sen. Charles Schumer says Homeland Security will begin tapping into Canadian military radar later this year to detect low-flying aircraft used to smuggle drugs from Canada into the United States. The Democrat chaired a hearing of the subcommittee ...
BUFFALO — Sen. Charles Schumer says he'll hold a Senate committee hearing in Washington to push federal officials on security initiatives the New York Democrat is seeking for the nation's northern border. Schumer said Tuesday he'll be chairman ...
U.S. Sen. Charles E. Schumer has secured a commitment from the new owners of Crosman Corp. to keep 300 jobs in Ontario County and consider a long-term expansion of the company, to be based in the Finger Lakes Region.
New legislation introduced by U.S. Sen. Charles E. Schumer would require banks to create concise, easy-to-read checking fee disclosure statements on all checking account applications. The requirement would be similar to the ‘Schumer Box’ disclosure statement ...
Maple syrup isn’t just good on pancakes and waffles, it’s good for the economy and Sen. Charles Schumer wants to help local producers make more of it. Schumer recently announced the introduction of his Maple TAP Act ...
- Fourth Department – Negligent performance: Rosenthal v. Syracuse University, et al.
- Second Circuit – Visual Artists Rights Act: Kerson v. Vermont Law School Inc.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Former foreclosure referee: Opinion 22-157
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – College honorarium: Opinion 22-156
- Second Circuit – Reasonable accommodation: Tafolla v. Heilig
- Fourth Department – Labor Law: Primisch v. Peroxychem LLC
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Judicial candidacy: Opinion 22-155
- Fourth Department – Defamation: Lavine v. Glavin
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Law clerk: Opinion 22-154
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Review of another judge’s actions: Opinion 22-153
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Charitable contributions: Opinion 22-150
- Second Circuit – Class action settlement: Moses v. The New York Times Company
- Appeals court upholds conviction
- Federal lawsuit reinstated against jail officer over strip search, delayed release
- Hyzon to pay $25M penalty to settle alleged fraud charges by SEC
- NY appeals court reinstates lawsuit over contract to remove snow
- Fourth Department affirms $400K judgment in contract dispute
- Fourth Department affirms decision in NY property dispute
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith