Thomas Traficante, 23, pleaded guilty to cyberstalking and distribution of a controlled substance before U.S. Magistrate Judge Marian W. Payson on Thursday. Traficante, of Seaford, is facing a maximum penalty of 20 years in prison and a $1 million fine. Between October 2017 and December 2017 Traficante sent many threatening text messages to his ex-girlfriend, […]
Events are scheduled at State University of New York at Geneseo to honor the two student-athletes slain last weekend by a former student. Wednesday’s tributes include the ringing of the college’s carillon bell at 2:30 p.m. for Matthew Hutchinson, of Vancouver, British Columbia, a hockey player who wore No. 23. The bell will ring again […]
GENESEO — A 24-year-old man distraught over a recent breakup stabbed to death his ex-girlfriend and a fellow college athlete she was with in her off-campus bedroom before apparently killing himself with the same knife, police said Monday. Colin Kingston, of Geneseo, entered Kelsey Annese’s apartment around 6 a.m. Sunday near the State University of […]
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Fourth Department – Labor Law: Verdugo v. Fox Building Group
- Fourth Department – Out-of-possession landlord: Truax v. M.D. Meyer’s Properties
- Fourth Department – Discovery: Sylvester v. Sanders
- Espinosa named general counsel at Greenlight Networks
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers