Recent Articles from Bennett Loudon
A federal appeals court has reinstated a lawsuit in Chemung County where the plaintiff claims his civil rights were violated.
A New York appeals court has reversed a lower court and reinstated a lawsuit over a contract to remove snow.
A New York appeals court has affirmed a lower court ruling that awarded a payment of $439,499.76 in a contract dispute.
A New York appeals court has affirmed a lower court ruling in a property dispute with a minor modification.
A Buffalo-based attorney has been appointed general counsel at Greenlight Networks, the high-speed fiber internet service provider.
A Rochester man is seeking more than $2.1 million from the village of Geneseo in a federal lawsuit claiming false arrest, malicious prosecution, and assault.
Amy L. Hemenway has been named partner-in-charge of the Buffalo office of Harter Secrest & Emery LLP.
A New York appeals court has canceled a fine imposed against a Rochester nursing home by the state Health Department.
An agreement has been reached with the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office to protect incarcerated individuals’ rights to reproductive health care.
- Fourth Department – Negligent performance: Rosenthal v. Syracuse University, et al.
- Second Circuit – Visual Artists Rights Act: Kerson v. Vermont Law School Inc.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Former foreclosure referee: Opinion 22-157
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – College honorarium: Opinion 22-156
- Second Circuit – Reasonable accommodation: Tafolla v. Heilig
- Fourth Department – Labor Law: Primisch v. Peroxychem LLC
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Judicial candidacy: Opinion 22-155
- Fourth Department – Defamation: Lavine v. Glavin
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Law clerk: Opinion 22-154
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Review of another judge’s actions: Opinion 22-153
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Charitable contributions: Opinion 22-150
- Second Circuit – Class action settlement: Moses v. The New York Times Company
- Appeals court upholds conviction
- Federal lawsuit reinstated against jail officer over strip search, delayed release
- Hyzon to pay $25M penalty to settle alleged fraud charges by SEC
- NY appeals court reinstates lawsuit over contract to remove snow
- Fourth Department affirms $400K judgment in contract dispute
- Fourth Department affirms decision in NY property dispute
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith