New Hire Renee Segina Moore, Associate, Litigation and Creditors’ Rights Practice Underberg & Kessler LLP Underberg & Kessler LLP is pleased to announce that Renee Segina Moore has joined the Firm as an Associate in the Litigation and Creditors’ Rights Practice Groups. Drawing on her background as a Certified Public Accountant, Renee leverages her audit […]
New Hire Matthew M. Simmonds, Senior Counsel, Litigation Practice Group Underberg & Kessler LLP Underberg & Kessler LLP is pleased to announce that Matthew M. Simmonds has joined the Firm as Senior Counsel in the Litigation Practice Group. Matt is a former Appellate Court attorney who brings extensive experience to the Firm’s litigation team. During […]
Chanel T. McCarthy joined Gross Shuman P.C. as a shareholder attorney. Ms. McCarthy focuses her legal practice in the areas of business litigation, corporate law, estate planning, and employment law. She is a former founding partner of McCarthy Williams PLLC.
Carolynn E. Grennell has joined Gross Shuman P.C. as an associate attorney. Her legal practice focuses on business litigation, corporate law, estate planning, and employment law, with a special interest in private adoptions. Grennell is a graduate of Canisius College, where she earned her B.A., as well as the University at Buffalo School of Law, […]
Lacy Katzen LLP is happy to announce the promotion of associate Nathan A. Shoff to partner. Mr. Shoff is based in our Bausch & Lomb Place office in Rochester. His practice focuses on estate planning, estate and trust administration, and estate litigation.
Taylor Frank has joined Lacy Katzen LLP. Frank is an associate in the Firm’s Medicaid, Elder Law, and Trust & Estates practice areas, working with clients on estate plan development, public benefits applications, elder law, and asset protection plans. Frank earned his bachelor’s degree from the State University of Geneseo, and his J.D. from Case […]
Wesley Clark & Peshkin announces the promotion of Jeff Gerace, Esq. to partner.
Boylan Code LLP announces that Chris Brown has joined the firm’s Real Estate practice in the Rochester office. Brown received his undergraduate degree from SUNY Binghamton and his JD from Syracuse University College of Law.
Trevett Cristo P.C. welcomes Jessica Lauren Naclerio as an associate attorney on its criminal defense team. Naclerio received a bachelor’s degree in International Relations from Boston University and a Juris Doctor from DePaul University College of Law.
Lacy, Katzen LLP announces that Ryan Hayes has joined the firm. Hayes is an associate in the firm’s Business, Banking and Corporate practice group. He assists clients with a range of business transactions from individual business owner contracts to private and publicly owned corporate mergers and acquisitions. Hayes earned his B.A., cum laude, from the […]
Phillips Lytle announces that Roxanne Mercado has joined the firm’s Corporate Practice Group. Mercado focuses her practice on general corporate, securities and private equity matters. She received her LL.M. from Columbia Law School and her J.D. from Ateneo De Manila University School of Law.
Phillips Lytle announces that Eoin Ó Muimhneacháin (Moynihan) has joined the firm as an associate in the Litigation Practice Group, bringing significant expertise with respect to high value commercial dispute resolution, including litigation, arbitration and mediation. Moynihan has represented large multinational companies, governments and startups in industries including energy, retail, technol[...]
- Fourth Department – Breach of contract: Hausrath Landscape Maintenance Inc. v. Caravan Facilities Management LLC
- Second Circuit – New York Child Victim’s Act: Kane v. Mount Pleasant CSD; Coe v. Eastport Union Free School
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Appointing law clerk: Opinion 22-149
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department – Show-up identification: People v. Waggoner
- Fourth Department – Association: Victory Village Tenants Assoc. v. Evergreen Communities, et al.
- Second Circuit – In personam jurisdiction: Kaplan v. Bank Saderat PLC
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA
- Harter Secrest & Emery LLP names partner-in-charge of Buffalo office
- Banned professor sues SUNY Fredonia leaders
- Hochul signs law requiring unemployment insurance information from employers