Recent Articles from Daily Record Staff
All data come from the Monroe County Clerk’s Office. Mortgages Recorded October 31, 2023 82 NOT PROVIDED 9048 UNION ST LLC Property Address: 9048 UNION STREET, SCOTTSVILLE, NY 14546, WHEATLAND NY Lender: LUCE, GLADYS M Amount: $50,000.00 BEDUYA, SONIA MAE Property Address: 727 UNIVERSITY AVENUE, ROCHESTER NY Lender: MORTGAGE ELECTRONIC REGISTRATION SYSTEMS INC Amount: $247,500.00 […[...]
All data come from the Monroe County Clerk’s Office. Liens Filed Recorded October 24, 2023 FEDERAL TAX LIEN ADVANCED ENVIRONMENTAL & RESTORATION SERVICES INC Favor: USA/IRS Amount: $11,877.36 ALLEN, MICHAEL Favor: USA/IRS Amount: $33,278.80 FORD, DAVID R Favor: USA/IRS Amount: $22,228.63 IBBETSON, MICAH J Favor: USA/IRS Amount: $29,725.08 MAKLANI, MOHSEN Favor: USA/IRS Amount: $12,028.71[...]
All data come from the Monroe County Clerk’s Office. Deeds Recorded October 31, 2023 69 14420 GOOD, PATRICIA L et ano to MANSFIELD, SARAH R Property Address: 131 ERIE STREET, BROCKPORT NY 14420 Liber: 12884 Page: 0077 Tax Account: 068.59-3-2 Full Sale Price: $0.00 JITTANARD SOMBERG LIVING TRUST DATED OCTOBER 2 2007 et ano to […]
All data come from the Monroe County Clerk’s Office. Judgments Recorded October 20, 2023 TRANSCRIPT OF JUDGMENT, TOWN COURT BENNETT, KHAMAL A 14659 222ND STREET, SPRINGFIELD GARDENS NY 11413 Favor: WHEATLAND TOWN COURT Amount: $213.00 BENNETT, SHARQUIS K 466 REMINGTON STREET, ROCHESTER NY 14621 Favor: GATES TOWN COURT Amount: $211.00 BENSON, MADISON A 1131 MAGNOLIA […]
All data come from the Monroe County Clerk’s Office. Mortgages Recorded October 30 2023 77 NOT PROVIDED FIVE STAR BANK Property Address: 108 WESTWOOD DRIVE, , NY 14616, ROCHESTER NY Lender: ZAMBITO, SUSAN J Amount: $9,014.87 HART, JEFFREY & HART, SABRINA L Property Address: 376 BROOKVIEW DRIVE, ROCHESTER NY Lender: ROCKET MORTGAGE LLC Amount: $3,911.61 […]
All data come from the Monroe County Clerk’s Office. Deeds Recorded October 30, 2023 76 NOT PROVIDED HUTHER, KYLE to SALKIC, IBRAHIM Property Address: Liber: 12883 Page: 0462 Tax Account: Full Sale Price: $1.00 HUTHER, KYLE to SALKIC, IBRAHIM Property Address: Liber: 12883 Page: 0459 Tax Account: Full Sale Price: $1.00 14420 SAND, LINDA A […]
[iframe src='https://www.pageturnpro.com/NY-Daily-Record/110144-NYTDR-110623/sindex.html' width='1260' height='700' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen='true' webkitallowfullscreen='true' mozallowfullscreen='true' oallowfullscreen='true' msallowfullscreen='true']
New York State Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics Part-time judge Assigned counsel programs Opinion 22-193 Background: The inquiring part-time attorney judge has several assigned counsel matters pending before full-time judges or non-attorney part-time judges in the same county where the judge presides, as well as additional assigned counsel cases that have been completed but for […]
New York State Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics Full-time judge Non-commercial podcast Opinion 23-01 Background: A full-time judge, whose caseload includes criminal cases, would like to produce a series of non-commercial video podcasts featuring interviews with positive role models or heroes in the community. The guests would be selected by the judge, and would include […]
United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit Attorney’s fees Prevailing party – Fleeting victory DiMartile v. Hochul 21-2988 Judges Livingston, Carney, and Bianco Background: The plaintiffs appealed from the denial of their complaint. They are two couples and a minister. They challenged the states’ COVID-19 regulations that limited 59 attendees at social gatherings, […]
[iframe src='https://www.pageturnpro.com/NY-Daily-Record/110129-NYTDR-110323/sindex.html' width='1260' height='700' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen='true' webkitallowfullscreen='true' mozallowfullscreen='true' oallowfullscreen='true' msallowfullscreen='true']
The Daily Record is pleased to introduce our new format for Movers & Shakers, a change we hope provides a fresher presentation of the hiring, promotion and employee recognition announcements at your business or organization.
- Second Circuit – Plea agreements: Cook v. United States
- Fourth Department: Statute of limitations: Marino v. Weiler
- Fourth Department – Nail and mail service: Rebutting presumption of service L&W Supply Corporation v. Built-Rite Drywall Corp, et al
- Fourth Department – Mental Hygiene Law: Charles L. v. State of New York
- Second Circuit – Medicaid and Medicare certification: U.S. ex rel. Quartararo v. Cath. Health Sys. Of Long Island Inc.
- Fourth Department – Waiver of indictment: People v. King
- Fourth Department – Speedy trial: People v. Jordan
- Fourth Department – Rosario material: People v. Dennard
- Second Circuit – Magnuson-Stevens Act: State of New York v. Raimondo
- Fourth Department – Plea: People v. Davis
- Second Circuit – Revocation of minimum sentence: Bangs v. Walter William Smith, et al.
- Fourth Department – Relation-back doctrine: CHS Inc. v. Land O’Lakes Purina Feed, et al.
- Split court affirms gun conviction
- N.Y. Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction
- NY board approves cannabis lawsuit settlements, paves way for retail dispensaries
- NY Court of Appeals reverses murder conviction because of illegal police search
- NY Court of Appeals reverses gun conviction over ineffective counsel
- Split court affirms gun conviction, finding search and arrest were legal
- NY appeals court vacates drug conviction over illegal police search
- Split Court of Appeals strips Police Accountability Board of disciplinary power