ALBANY — Verizon plans to close call centers in five states, including in Henrietta and another facility in its home state of New York, where the impending loss of hundreds of jobs prompted the governor’s office to label the company’s move as “corporate abuse.” The company said Thursday a consolidation of its call centers will […]
Tops Friendly Markets has opened a new 55,000-square-foot store in the Frontier Commons Plaza in Henrietta. In addition to an updated interior and expanded product selection, a fueling station will be added later in the month to the new store, which replaces the company’s original store on Jefferson Road. All Tops employees from the original […]
HENRIETTA — Police say a woman was drunk behind the wheel of her car when she drove it into a wall at a hotel. The Monroe County Sheriff’s Office told local media outlets that the woman was attempting to pull into the parking lot at the Super 8 in the town of Henrietta late Monday […]
ELMIRA — Authorities say a 3-year-old boy reported abducted from an upstate New York home has been found safe at a suburban Rochester motel. Rochester media outlets report that police located Jacob Ryan Rubin Davila
It’s been a long, dark tunnel for Matt and Diane Wido, but the couple says they’re finally starting to see some light. The couple has been dealing with a slew of issues stemming from Matt’s wartime service in the U.S. Army — money, health, and time away from family.
Buckingham Properties announced that it has leased 60,046 square feet at Eagle’s Landing Business Park, 1565 Jefferson Road, Henrietta. The flex/office project, which broke ground in 2008 ...
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Review of another judge’s actions: Opinion 22-153
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Charitable contributions: Opinion 22-150
- Second Circuit – Class action settlement: Moses v. The New York Times Company
- Fourth Department – Breach of contract: Hausrath Landscape Maintenance Inc. v. Caravan Facilities Management LLC
- Second Circuit – New York Child Victim’s Act: Kane v. Mount Pleasant CSD; Coe v. Eastport Union Free School
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Appointing law clerk: Opinion 22-149
- Fourth Department – Bill of particulars: Harris v. Rome Memorial Hospital, et al.
- NYS Advisory Committee on Judicial Ethics – Accusations against co-judge: Opinion 22-148
- Fourth Department – Medicaid: Washington Center for Rehabilitation and Nursing Home v. NYS Dept. of Health
- Fourth Department – Criminal possession of a firearm: People v. Wilson
- Fourth Department – Promoting prostitution: People v. Watts
- Second Circuit – Class certification: Arkansas Teachers Retirement System V. Goldman Sachs Group Inc.
- Fourth Department affirms $400K judgment in contract dispute
- Could legislation limiting non-compete agreements kick off a new era of workplace disputes?
- Fourth Department affirms decision in NY property dispute
- Greenlight Networks selects Buffalo-based attorney as general counsel
- Barclay Damon hires attorney Matt Smith
- Rochester man sues Geneseo police, alleging false arrest, assault
- The Daily Record’s Power List for Intellectual Property 2023
- NY ethics panel says judges can join NRA